I was going to ask you how you did this. I still make Lucas ride in the cart. I don't like him walking through the store, especially when we go grocery shopping. It makes it take even longer and he wants to buy everything he sees. For fast trips I let him walk. I now grocery shop on Sunday and only take one or none.
I was going to ask you how you did this. I still make Lucas ride in the cart. I don't like him walking through the store, especially when we go grocery shopping. It makes it take even longer and he wants to buy everything he sees. For fast trips I let him walk. I now grocery shop on Sunday and only take one or none.
ReplyDeleteI normally only go to the store when Will is in preschool or when I'm by myself... thankfully this was a rare occasion.
ReplyDelete