We're trying very hard to make sure we take as many photos of Miles as we did of Will. Of course who can resist taking pictures of this adorable, chubby face!
i hope you are having better luck at this then we are. I feel like we took at least one picture a day of Lucas when he was Jackson's age. Now I catch myself going DAYS without getting my camera out. :(
It's definitely hard- especially since every time I get out he camera Will tries to get in every picture. So most of Miles photos include Will, not that there is anything wrong with that. :)
i hope you are having better luck at this then we are. I feel like we took at least one picture a day of Lucas when he was Jackson's age. Now I catch myself going DAYS without getting my camera out. :(
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely hard- especially since every time I get out he camera Will tries to get in every picture. So most of Miles photos include Will, not that there is anything wrong with that. :)
ReplyDelete